Assign your most stress causing job of home cleaning to reliable service providers who will manage it efficiently at affordable rates. You’ll realise how much you can enjoy your life when such a constant headache is removed from you daily chores.
The fully trained owner operators of Select Home Cleaning service bring everything with them that is needed for the cleaning task and will leave your home sparkling. You need not to be present while Select Cleaning home cleaners are doing the job at your home because they are police checked, trustworthy professionals.
Some of the specialist home cleaning jobs done by Select Cleaning service are: vacuuming all floors, dusting surfaces, spot cleaning marks around doors and switches, washing all hard floors, cleaning all kitchen surfaces, and completely cleaning bathrooms & toilets. Their home cleaners also will manage cleaning inside the fridge or oven as per the nature of the job assigned by you.
Tips & techniques for your hardwood floor care maintenance
Keep your timber floors in good shape - Of course you’ll have to, because it’s a costly investment you made towards your home improvement. Maintain your beautiful wooden floors with these easy, time-tested cleaning tips.
Don’t use more water while cleaning wooden floor. It’ll stain the wood surface and can cause expanded and warped boards. Hot water is also harmful for timber floors. The best way to prolong the life and elegance of this type of flooring is to follow standard mop and mopping techniques employed by professional home cleaners in New Zealand and Australia.
While mopping a wooden floor, look at the grains of the wood and mop along the grains in one direction, so maximum dust and grit, even embedded dirt, are completely removed. Ensure that your mop is slightly damp and not too wet.
See what happened to a homeowner: “I put too much wood floor cleaning spray on and now the floor is so slippery my dogs can't even walk on it without sliding.” When you manage the home cleaning singlehandedly, you’ll have to confront such awkward situations.
Additional points from Select Home Cleaning for timber floor cleaning
- Babies crawl on the floor and put their fingers in the mouth. So, the least thing you want on your floor is petrochemicals or any other harmful chemical residues.
- Mop up spills as soon as possible to reduce the risk of staining
- For removing stubborn stains, contact home cleaning specialists.
- Always make it a point to sweep or vacuum the timber floor frequently to remove loose dirt, dust, grit as these can cause fine scratches on the wood surface.
- Never use strong household cleaners and bleach-based detergents on wooden floor.
- It’s recommended to use removable or washable cotton mop, because when you use a sponge mop it just spread the dirt around.
- There are quite a large variety of finishing materials such as varnish, wax, oil, shellac, and lacquer are used to seal wooden floors. Remember to use a floor cleaning method which suits the type of sealing compound used. Your timber floors will look so much better then!
Advantages of professional timber floor cleaning
As explained with the wooden flooring, there are particular care and maintenance procedures for ceramic tile floors, slate floors, vinyl floors, linoleum floors and marble floors etc. It’s not easy for you to know all those procedures if your home has different kinds of hard surface floors.
Even though the above mentioned timber floor cleaning tips will help you in a great way, you should have the time and mood to clean your home before attempting to do it alone. If you lack the patience, then better call a professional home cleaner, and get wonderful result in no time.
Professional cleaning can bring you a high degree of cleanliness that you can’t achieve using everyday household items. The grime and grit that has been ground into the wood just can’t be removed with microfiber pads, mops and vacuums -they are just meant for daily maintenance after occasional deep cleaning by expert home cleaners.
The stubborn grime and stains on hardwood floors need high-powered scrubbers and cleaning products specifically made to remove them through efficient cleaning. Get an obligation-free professional hardwood floor cleaning quote today.