Your time is precious and it need not be stressed over the housework, but in our case, home cleaning is our profession and we love to do it to get your home looking just the way you like it.
Follow these steps to make your home smell good:
- You’ll get sweet smell in your home by simmering water in a saucepan with citrus slices and herbs, such as lavender or mint.
- If you face a stink near the kitchen sink, put a small lump of lemon-scented dish soap, a lemon piece, or a few lime rinds down into the garbage disposal, then run the water, and turn it on. Sometimes the smell may not have been fully removed, so try pouring in half a cup of baking soda and run warm water.
- Place sweet smelling candles (without burning them) in the linen closet, or any other place where you have fabrics stored. The lovely fragrance of the candles will be slowly absorbed by the fabrics, giving you a rush of sweet smell every time you open the door. The added advantage is that the linens will also carry the scent with them wherever you use them.
- Try to grow at suitable locations in your home indoor plants such as geraniums, corsage orchids, eucalyptus, Arabian jasmine, gardenias, or Cuban oregano, etc., which will purify the air in your home in addition to emitting nice fragrances.
- Prepare something in the oven if you have guests at home. The welcoming aroma of fresh baked items fills the house with yummy smells to everyone’s liking.
How to clean windows and glass effectively
Select Home cleaning service doesn’t provide windows cleaning. However, they have some good tricks and DIY tips to make your windows and glass surfaces sparkle.
Select Home Cleaners recommend natural solutions to give you the best cleaning, without any health hazards to the kids and elderly people. They also take steps to reduce the negative impact on our environment from petrochemicals and solvents. Natural ingredients like vinegar, baking soda, lemons, and borax are good cleaning agents, so you can rest assured that better results can be obtained without chemical cleaners.
While you can use vinegar to remove built-up water stains on glass, you need some soap which acts as an emulsifier to clean up a bit of dirt and dust on exterior windows or sliding doors. Natural toilet cleaners designed for lime and rust deposits also can be used to remove hard water spots on the outside of windows.
After spraying down the mirrors with cleaning solution, you can use a newspaper to perfectly clean the glass and windows. Finally, use a microfiber cloth to get rid of any last streaks from the glass surface.
Advantages of professional home cleaning
Every nook and cranny of your house needs utmost care when the house cleaning is done. The professionals know which places are to be cleaned thoroughly and which places need less care - less time working on the easier places gives them more time to focus on important areas in the house.
So, whether you’re looking for a regular home cleaning, a spring clean or some specialised jobs such as oven cleaning, refrigerator cleaning etc., Select Clean is there to take the hassle away. Get a quick quote now by visiting their Website or by calling them on 0800 000 907. They service Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Wellington and Christchurch- affordable, security checked and award winning home cleaning service.