Keeping your home clean and free from dirt in winter is not a hard task at all if you rely on professional house cleaners like Select Home Cleaning. However, there are times when you wish to clean the home yourself to ensure the premises are maintained after professional house cleaners have finished their jobs.
Given below are some simple winter house cleaning tips that will help you to keep your beautiful home and premises clean and free from dirt and germs-
- Keep the air ducts clean- For getting optimum heating during the winter months, you should ensure the air ducts of your premises are clean. For this you need to depend on professionals like Select Home Cleaning as they will do it quickly and precisely. If you care about the heating system of your home, it is important for you to enter into an annual cleaning contract for your home.
- Use doormats- Placing doormats at strategic locations of your home will prevent unwanted mud, grime, dirt and water entering the house. The need for frequent cleaning of the floor will also be reduced. Placing rough mats made of coir or rubber near doors will soak up the mud, dirt and grime effectively.
- Gutters- It is important for you to regularly clean gutters as it is the dry time of the year. This time you will find gutters getting clogged. This affects the flow of water. You should remove debris, twigs and stray leaves from the gutters to enhance the effective flow of water.
- Cleaning the carpets and rugs- For keeping the interiors of your home neat and healthy, it is important for you to clean the rugs and carpets in the home. The good news is that winter spots and stains are not hard to remove if you bank on the right professional cleaners to do it for you. They will remove even small traces of dirt and ensure your carpets and rugs are perfectly clean.
- Allergens and dust- It is important for you to have a safe home free from allergens and dust. This problem rises in winter as the air is dry. Keep the indoors of your home clean by removing dust from every nook and corner of your home.
- Furniture cleaning- You must also thoroughly clean the furniture and the upholstery in your home. Vacuum cleaners suck up the dust. Sofas should be cleaned well and take sufficient time to remove dust from chairs, cupboards, tables etc. For upholstery cleaning, you should remove them and place them in the washing machine.
Select Home Cleaning Services– affordable and professional home cleaning services
Select Home Cleaning is a professional and cost effective house cleaning company, servicing Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Wellington & Christchurch. It specialises in all types of home cleaning projects. Their professionals are skilled and trained in the latest methods of house cleaning. They are reliable and dedicated to their work. For specialised home cleaning such as winter or summer cleaning, you can get in touch with them and get it done in a very professional manner without any hassles!