Whether you’re a professionals looking to free up more personal time, a mom with kids at home or a pet owner trying to reclaim territory from the animals that live with you, a trusted home cleaning service can allay all your worries. It can give you a sparkling clean home to refresh your spirits and make you more productive in other areas.
Here’s a standard checklist for exit cleaning in New Zealand:
- Vacuum clean, and dust & declutter all rooms.
- Mopping all wood and stone floors.
- Thorough kitchen cleaning that includes cleaning of kitchen bench tops, sinks, oven, stove top and grills.
- Professional cleaning of exhaust & ceiling fans, and removing cobwebs from all rooms.
- Cleaning of laundry sinks and all tiled surfaces.
- Wiping and cleaning of cupboards and built in furniture.
- Thorough cleaning of skirting boards & window sills, light fittings, light switches, and power points & door handles.
Select Cleaning will customise its home cleaning services as per customers’ special needs. Call them now on 0800 000 907 to discuss your exit cleaning requirements.
If you plan to move to a new house, here’s a moving house checklist for you to make the transition as smooth as possible:
- While booking a removal company, check their credentials and get a written quotation. Go for New Zealand's leading furniture removalists with competitive rates.
- Take a h
- Inform all concerned about the address change.
- Consult with the removalist company to check whether your furniture will fit at the proper place in the new home.
- Discard everything you don’t need, and make an inventory of all items you’re packing, noting down any minor damages.
- Remove all food items from the refrigerator.
- Check the garage and garden shed and ensure that you’re not leaving behind any useful equipment.
- Dispose of flammable items such as paint, garden chemicals like pesticides, cleaning fluids, bleach, fuel, aerosols of any kind, and so on. Pack only empty gas cylinders and air bottles with valves open.
What to observe at your new house:
- Watch and give instructions to the removalist regarding furniture placement.
- Check for any damages to your items after the completion of unloading. Take signature from the removalist on the inventory sheet. Tally all household things and report if anything is missing.
- Ensure that all utilities are connected at the new home, and it is security checked and locks changed.
- Give special attention to kids and pets during the shifting process.
- Keep safe all keys and follow relevant instructions to the new resident area.
- Enquire and gather garbage disposal information from new local council.
The SelectCleaning quality assurance is the best in the home cleaning industry in New Zealand. They service Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Tauranga and Hamilton.
If you’re not satisfied with a particular cleaning task, call Select Clean office and they’ll redo the work to your satisfaction without any additional cost. They use environment friendly products and latest machinery. All cleaners are given training on new tools and machines. If you’re looking for decluttering, rearranging the furniture and enhancing the decor elements, you may better call a personal organizer than a cleaning service. Get your free quote today!