Organizing house cleaning activities needs the right kind of mindset and also the right set of cleaning products. The shopping malls and markets are flooded with a variety of cleaning items and hence it is not easy to make a choice. No matter how hard one may try to differentiate and evaluate the best product that is available in the market, there is always a chance of failure since most of these cleaning products are manufactured with the same kinds of ingredients.
With spring season currently on, you can contact the No.1 home cleaning company in Auckland for practical home cleaning tips. Most of the tips available on the internet or the magazines are either not practical or lack sense. In this version of our blog, we are sharing some effective, easy-to-accomplish cleaning tips and homemade cleaning products.
An essential point to remember is that one should have regular plans for periodic home cleaning such as daily, weekly and monthly cleaning activities. Cleaning should never be one dimensional & must be carried out both inside and outside.
- Daily cleaning care may involve minor but essential chores such as making the bed in the morning, doing the dishes in the sink, arranging the scattered clothes and books, throwing out the garbage bags etc.
- Weekly plans should include sweeping, moping and vacuum cleaning the rooms; changing the bed sheets, curtains and spread outs; doing the laundry; and cleaning the toilet & bathrooms, disinfecting the doorknobs, keyboards, kitchen slabs etc.
- Monthly activities should involve dusting the bookshelves, wardrobes and thorough cleaning of the refrigerator. To assist in such ventures, expert house cleaning services may be hired to ensure perfect and hygienic clean up.
Do It Yourself
You can actually become an expert cleaner for the daily minor cleaning activities at your home. Your confidence and motivation will play important roles in bringing out better results. There are many significant benefits of doing it yourself. You need not to buy expensive cleaning products and it’s good to burn some extra calories too!
Did you know that you could prepare a number of cleaning products at home all by yourself? Here are a few examples:
- White vinegar: This is an amazing cleaning product for dissolving dirt and deposits on smooth surfaces. It can also be used for cleaning hardwood flooring. Mix one cup white vinegar with a cup of water to see magic!
- Baking soda: It has natural deodorizing properties. You can make a paste of baking soda with water and apply to your tub or sink for 10-15 minutes to fight tough grease and grime.
- Alcohol: Commonly available at most of the households, it has amazing properties for cleaning and making materials shine like glass surface. Apply it on commercial windows for sparkling results.
- Ammonia: It may be mixed with alcohol and water for cleaning strong dabs on glass surfaces. Alternatively, ammonia may also be mixed with laundry detergent and water for polishing furniture.
Similar to the above items, you can find other common products and cleaning materials around you that may be utilised for effective home cleaning. Be it the bathroom, the kitchen or the library; start off today to make your space sparkling! Also, don’t forget to hire professional home cleaning Auckland services from time to time to get efficient germ control and preserve the health of your family.